Position: Customer Experience and Social Media Manager
Ehis Travels is a client-centric travels and tours company located in Port Harcourt. We aim to delight our clients by creating and delivering adventurous tour packages, providing visa advisory and assistance, admissions into foreign institutions, airline ticket reservations and booking, hotel reservations, and booking, honeymoon, family vacation, corporate travels, and more. With a dedicated team of people and adventure lovers, our one promise is that you will be 100% satisfied working with Ehis Travels.
This is a full-time on-site role located in Port Harcourt for a Customer Experience and Social Media Manager. The Customer Experience and Social Media Manager is responsible for managing the company’s social media platforms, ensuring customer satisfaction, analyzing customer feedback, identifying areas of customer service improvement, and implementing strategies to improve overall customer experience.
- Social Media Management:
– Oversee and manage the company’s social media platforms.
– Create engaging content and schedule regular posts to maintain an active online presence.
– Monitor social media channels to promptly respond to customer inquiries and comments.
– Develop strategies to increase follower engagement and brand awareness.
- Customer Experience Enhancement:
– Evaluate customer feedback from various channels (walk-in, phone, email, WhatsApp, Live support on the website).
– Identify areas for improvement in customer service and experience.
– Collaborate with relevant personnels to implement improvements and streamline processes for enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Multichannel Customer Support:
– Attend to walk-in customers, addressing their inquiries and ensuring a positive experience.
– Handle customer inquiries and complaints efficiently and courteously via phone calls, emails, WhatsApp, and live support on the company website.
– Provide accurate information about products/services and assist customers in making informed decisions.
- Continuous Improvement:
– Analyze data and metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of customer service strategies.
– Develop and implement initiatives to improve service quality and customer retention.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a consistent and exceptional customer experience across all touchpoints.
- Ad Hoc Responsibilities:
– Undertake additional tasks or projects as assigned by the management.
– Stay updated with industry trends and best practices in customer service and social media management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager or Customer Experience Manager, with at least 3 years post NYSC experience in a related role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write clear and compelling content in a style that appeals to Ehis Travels’ target customer base.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Detailed knowledge of social media platforms, particularly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Demonstrable experience in analyzing customer feedback and initiatives to improve the overall customer experience.
- Experience in managing relationships with multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of basic design concepts and graphic design tools like Canva or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proactive attitude with a willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional certification in Social Media Management or related fields is a plus.
Summarily, the Ideal Candidate for this Role The ideal candidate is responsible for receiving customer calls, complaints and sales enquiries and resolving them and leading them to make a purchase. He or she is responsible for making 1-3 posts daily across our social media channels, respond to enquiries on social media, WhatsApp, emails and other communications channels that we use. He or she will be keeping records of all of these conversations and do a little of bookkeeping.
If you are convinced that you have all it takes to match to the demands of this role, feel free to apply by filling the form below.
I wish you good luck!