Position: Customer Experience Assistant
We are looking to hire a suitably qualified candidate who is dynamic, assertive and experienced in customer relationship and social media management. The ideal candidate is a person who loves people and will go any length ethically possible to make each of the persons we serve happy, smile and satisfied
The ideal candidate will be responsible for;
- Responding to queries / enquiries from clients and prospects on our various outreach and communication mediums.
- Following up with prospects and clients.
- Hightening the relationship between the Ehis Travels brand and existing clients.
- Some times interact with our stakeholders including suppliers.
- Plan, write and schedule posts on our social media handle some times.
- Respond to comments on our social media handles.
- Push requests from clients and prospects to the appropriate department for necessary action and delivery and retrieve the outcome and send to the client / prospect.
- Any other task assigned him/her.
The minimum qualification for this role is OND. However, if you only have SSCE but are super smart and intelligent and meet the requirements below, you may apply also.
- If you meet the following skill requirements, we will be happy to have you onboard our team;
- Effective written communication skills.
- Effective spoken communication skills.
- Assertiveness, deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Persuassive ability without the need to lie or be deceptive.
- Ability to stay objective even in difficult situations and making no assumptions.
- People Skills.
- Good Phone Ethics.
- Telemarketing Skills.
- Effective Listening Skills (This is probably the most important requirement and so, if you do selective listening, please, do NOT apply for this role).
- Ability to work alone as well as with a team.
- Personal Leadership.
- Effective use of Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoiint and their Google equivalents.
- Effective and engaging use of social media.
- Knowledge, skills, expertise or experience in the travel industry such as airline ticketing and reservation, etc, will be an added advantage.
The successful candidate must be highly driven and must be have a commitment to lifelong learning with proven records.
Monthly Salary: N35,000 (for a start).
Only apply if;
- You meet the requirements above
- You live in Port Harcourt; anywhere around Woji, Rumuodara, Rumuomasi, Trans Amadi, Oginigba and Elelenwo.
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism